This Privacy Statement explains in general terms how SECO protects the privacy of your personal information under the National Privacy Principles
Personal information means:
- Personal Data – any information about person, legal person or association
- Sensitive Data – personal data which allow the direct identification of the interested part
- Commercial Data – data referred to the business nature established between the parties
- Product and process Data – documents or materials produced in any possible form concerning product features o production specification
This type of information are defended through:
- Continuously request of stipulation of Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA) either between our staff and collaborator and between customers and suppliers.
- Continuously removal of papery material or support
- Usage of programs that reduce the request of personal data
- Training our staff
- Identification and traceability of our staff that handle the data
- Protection of our servers and computers and data bases through security systems
- Performing a common Plan Disaster Recovery between all companies involved on our development and production processes.