Policy in Accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
We inform you that the data with which you choose to provide us through the completion of the present online form, and those inserted in any attached CV (such as, for example, first name, surname, address, phone number, degree, marital status), will only be processed for the recruitment activity requested by you and in the respect of the applicable norms regarding personal data protection and, particularly, of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to by the acronym “GDPR”).
For additional information on this privacy regulation, or on our use of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Data Controller’s Contact Information
The Controller of the personal data processing is SECO S.p.A. (hereinafter, “SECO”) with headquarters in Arezzo (AR), 52100, Via Achille Grandi, 20. Tel. 0039 0575 26979, fax 0039 0575 350210.
2. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The personal data with which you provide us will be processed, directly or via third parties, exclusively for carrying out activities of research and selection of new professional figures to be hired by SECO and/or by companies belonging to the SECO Group.
The processing of your data will be carried out in the full respect of the disposition in effect for the execution of the pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (art. 6, subparagraph 1, letter b of the GDPR).
3. What are the types of data that we process?
In the scope of the handling of your application, we may gather the following categories of data:
- Identifying Data: we will use the data provide to us by you (such as first name, surname, address, fiscal code, etc.) for the purpose of correctly assessing your application. For such purposes we may also use your data regarding your education and/or previous work experience;
- Particular Data: in the scope of your CV, there may be present and, therefore, we may also process data of a particular nature according to the definition contained in art. 9 of the GDPR (understood as data capable of revealing racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliation, as well as personal data capable of revealing state of health, sex life or sexual orientation).
4. Is providing your personal data obligatory?
Providing the personal data dealt with in the present policy is not obligatory, but failure to communicate them will result in the impossibility, on our part, of assessing the application that you have sent to us.
5. For how long do we conserve your personal data?
The data will be conserved for a maximum of twelve months from the reception of your application, or from the data of the last update you communicate to us.
6. To whom can your personal data be communicated?
We may communicate your personal data to the following categories and subjects:
- third-party companies which provide personnel assessment and selection activities on behalf of SECO and/or of the Group itself.
- companies belonging to the SECO Group for the purpose of finding and selecting new professional individuals to be employed within the same companies.
Your personal data will not be transferred abroad.
7. What rights can you exercise in relation to SECO’s processing of your data?
At any time, you may obtain a full explanation regarding the operations that we have mentioned and exercise the rights attributed to you in accordance with articles 15ff. of the GDPR. You may exercise at any time, in the ways and within the limits stated by the abovementioned norms:
- Right of Access: you may ask us for information regarding the processing that we conduct on your data or the confirmation that we are processing your personal data. You can also request that we provide you with a copy of your data via email and verify which data of yours are in our possession.
- Right of Rectification: you have the right to request that we rectify your personal data if they are incorrect (for example, because they are different than those that you provided to us at the time you sent in your application), including the right to request the rectification of incomplete data.
- Right of Erasure: you have the right to request that we erase the data you have provided us (for example, because they are no longer necessary to your application or because you have refused the processing and there is no longer any prevailing reason for it).
- Right of Limitation: you may request that we limit the processing of your personal data if the legal conditions are satisfied.
- Right of Portability: you may obtain from SECO, in a structured format that is commonly used and readable on an automatic device, the personal data you have communicated to us and transmit them to a different subject.
- Revocation of Consent: if the processing is based on your consent, you may revoke it at any time, without prejudice, however, to the processing carried out prior to the revocation. To this end, we remind you that, should you wish to revoke your consent, you may send a notification to the address provided below.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority: without prejudice to every other administrative or jurisdictional recourse, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data if you believe that our data processing violates current norms regarding personal data protection.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the address: email@example.com
8. Updates to this information
We may implement, at any time and without prior notice changes to this information, in order to comply with the regulatory changes which may be applicable to the processing of personal data and/or to adapt to the new internal systems or procedures, or for any other reason which may make it appropriate and/or necessary to do so.
The aforementioned changes shall be promptly published in the specific Revision section of the Website and shall be binding as soon as they are posted.
Date of last update: April 18th, 2019