The term Infotainment encompasses multiple vertical markets in which embedded systems are employed.
Digital Signage is becoming one of the principal drivers of the IoT and of the spread of interconnected objects, as a form of audiovisual communication that transmits digital content on electronic displays in private or public contexts.
In the macro-category of Infotainment we also include applications in specific areas such as information kiosks, points of sale and ATMs, and more general ones such as Visual Computing, as well as the Vending market (the sale and distribution of both food and non-food products), which is rapidly changing its appearance in terms of interactivity, connectivity, and big data management.
Home Entertainment, on the other hand, refers to those technologies that make it possible to use multimedia products in a domestic context, and in which system connectivity is increasingly essential.
Also important to mention are various Gaming markets, in which the importance of embedded technologies is advanced by the development of increasingly efficient and high-performing, and efficient graphic solutions.
There are also numerous applications in the Fitness Equipment area, not only relative to equipment, but also to services, devices and solutions pertaining to the world of wellness.
- CUSTOMER: Manufacturer of communication platforms
- SECO SOLUTION: µQseven with Intel® Celeron® N2807 (formerly Bay Trail) (μQ7-A76-J)
- Low-cost x86 platform
- Customized BIOS
- CUSTOMER: Supplier of solutions for any parking environment
- SECO SOLUTION: Qseven with Intel® Atom™ E3815 (formerly Bay Trail), ind. temp. range, (Q7-974)
- Support for platform replacement
- Flexibility in HW configuration
- CUSTOMER: Leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of professional refrigeration solutions
- SECO SOLUTION: Smart Edge Compute Unit based on NXP i.MX 6SoloX Processor (SBC-C23)
- IoT services
- System integration
- CUSTOMER: Designer, manufacturer and seller of smart vending machines with high reliability
- SECO SOLUTION: System based on NXP i.MX6 (SYS-A62-10, touch, display, mechanical parts)
- Compact/adaptable design
- Durable display
- Cost-effective solution
- CUSTOMER: Innovative bowling equipment provider
- SECO SOLUTION: Custom solution with Intel® formerly Apollo Lake
- Knowledge of the product market combined with technical support
USED FOR INFOTAINMENT
SBC with the Intel® Atom™ E39xx family, Intel® Celeron® N3350 and Intel® Pentium® N4200 (formerly code name Apollo Lake) SoCs in the embedded NUC™ form factor
Qseven® Rel. 2.0 Compliant Module with the Intel® Atom™ E3800 and Celeron® families (formerly Bay Trail)
μQseven Rev. 2.0 Compliant Module with the Intel® Atom™ E3800 and Celeron® families (formerly Bay Trail)