SECO and PSM Gaming will jointly exhibit at ICE - Totally Gaming, the annual launch pad for gaming innovation (February 2-4, 2016, Excel, London).
SECO, world-leader in electronic embedded solutions, over the past 35 years has shown the ability to adapt its know-how to provide cutting edge solutions for new market needs.
Founded in 2005 by combining SECO’s experience with a passion for the entertainment industry, PSM Gaming is an international hardware and software supplier for the gaming market, able to offer multiple integrated solutions to its customers: Gaming Hardware for the International Market, Customized Gaming Hardware, Comma 6a Hardware for the Italian Market, Games Localization for the Italian Gaming Market and Comma 6a Games for the Italian Market.
At booth N1-222 attendees will have the chance to discover SECO and PSM Gaming’s innovative and high-performance products, designed to provide the best-in-class solutions in the market.
SECO featured products:
- SECOMExp-TK1, the new COM-Express Type 6 Compact module based on the NVIDIA® Tegra® K1 mobile processor, the world’s most advanced and innovative mobile embedded processor for unique mobile experiences in the COM Express Form Factor, ideal for applications in visual computing, automotive and in-vehicle infotainment systems. The board integrates 192 CUDA® GPU cores and NVIDIA Kepler™ graphics for extreme performance and powerful computing with extraordinary power efficiency. It also supports OpenGL® ES 3.0, OpenGL® 4.4, CUDA 6 and 2160p30 HW encoding and decoding, and is able to support up to two independent displays.
- SECOpITX-BT, SBC with the Intel® Atom™ E3800 family SOCs. Born for the industrial market with native -40° to +85 °C temperature range and ECC memory support, this SBC is specifically designed for harsh environments and is ideal for critical applications such as automotive and outdoor solutions where data coherence and security is crucial. This full-industrial SBC also offers a broad range of video and native serial connectivity options, along with SATA and PCI-e. It is also available with the Intel Atom E3805 processor for headless applications and IIoT smart gateways.
- SECOSBC-A62, the new SBC with the Freescale™ i.MX6 processor, born for the Industrial market on the success of the well-known community board UDOO. This solution guarantees maximum versatility by exploiting the flexibility of a configurable expansion connector. SECOSBC-A62 is designed by SECO for applications requiring multimedia capabilities, broad connectivity, small footprint and low power consumption like digital signage, remote control systems, security systems and IoT (Internet of Things).
- Q7-BT, a Qseven® based on the Intel® Atom™ E3800 family of System-on-Chip with a 64-bit instruction set. Integrating all the interfaces in a Single Chip, which also embeds a high performance 2D and 3D GPU, this family of SOCs offers a very high level of performance for all kinds of applications, including graphics intensive ones. The board is also available in an EXTREME configuration, with all the components mounted onboard certified for industrial temperature ranges (not available with the Celeron® processors). The module, coupled with custom designed carrier boards, can be a common platform for Slot Machines, Bingos, Entertainment Machines and any other system needed in the Casino environment.
- Q7-BTm, Qseven® Rev. 2.0 Compliant Module based on Intel® Atom™ E3800 and Celeron® families. This product is a cost-effective and mobile-oriented solution: with a 64-bit instruction set, it features an onboard soldered eMMC, a camera Interface and is also available in full industrial temperature range version (not available with the Celeron® processors). Ideal for applications in HMI, Industrial automation and control, portable devices and in-vehicle infotainment systems.
PSM Gaming featured products:
- G640s, gaming platform for the Italian AWP market. Compliant with the latest Italian AWP regulation, this ultra cool & ultra low power consumption solution is based on Intel® “Bay Trail” platform and offers high computing and graphics performance, with Hw support of OpenGL 4.0 and H264. G640s is equipped with a LAN port and can be easily used in combination with the G2S standard.
- G920 CHILI, the next Generation Single Board Computer born for Gaming. This platform is based on the next generation AMD Embedded R-Series SOC (“Merlin Falcon”) designed for high level graphic performance. It includes 3 independent heads with UltraHD 4K resolution and h.264/h.265 4K hardware decoding, along with hardware features to comply with GLI11 certification. G920 CHILI implements a Boot Security Chain to improve security and guarantee easier security tests and audits.
To discover all this and much more, join SECO and PSM Gaming at ICE (booth N1-222).