SECO and PSM Gaming will not miss the opportunity to exhibit at G2E 2015, preeminent show for the gaming-entertainment industry (September 29 - October 1, 2015, Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV).
SECO, world-leader in electronic embedded solutions, over the past 35 years has shown the ability to adapt its know-how to provide cutting edge solutions for new market needs. PSM Gaming, founded in 2005 by combining SECO’s experience with a passion for the entertainment industry, is internationally active for both hardware and software.
At booth 2436 attendees will have the chance to discover a broad range of SECO and PSM Gaming innovative and high-performance solutions particularly suitable for gaming applications.
SECO featured products:
- SECOSBC-A62, the new Single Board Computer with the Freescale™ i.MX6 processor, born for the Industrial market on the success of the well-known community board UDOO. This solution guarantees maximum versatility by exploiting the flexibility of a configurable expansion connector. SECOSBC-A62 is designed by SECO for applications requiring multimedia capabilities, broad connectivity, small footprint and low power consumption like digital signage, remote control systems, security systems, IoT (Internet of Things), etc.
- Q7-BT, a Qseven® Rel. 2.0 Compliant Module designed by SECO, based on the Intel® Atom™ E3800 family of System-on-Chip with a 64-bit instruction set. Integrating all the interfaces in a Single Chip, which also embeds a high performance 2D and 3D GPU, this family of SOCs offers a very high level of performance for all kinds of applications, including graphics intensive ones. The board is also available in an EXTREME configuration, with all the components mounted onboard certified for industrial temperature ranges (not available with the Celeron® processors). The module, coupled with custom designed carrier boards, can be a common platform for Slot Machines, Bingos, Entertainment Machines and any other system needed in the Casino environment.
- SECOMExp-Rseries is a COM-Express™ TYPE 6, basic form factor based on the brand new Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) made by AMD, integrating in a single chip a low power, Dual / Quad core 64-bit CPU along with a middle level GPU, AMD RADEON™ HD7620G / HD7600G / HD7500G / HD7400G, able to drive up to four independent monitors using the LVDS / CRT / Digital Display interfaces and offering also a PCI Express Graphics x8 interface and four PCI-express x1 lanes (that can be grouped up to one lane PCI-e x4). The Fusion realised in AMD APU itself represents an excellent solution for powerful modules, able to offer DirectX®11, OpenGL 4.2 and OpenCL™ support, and unprecedented graphics performance/watt thru advanced graphics and hardware acceleration. In addition, the Companion Controller Hub AMD A70M completes this module by offering additional 3x PCI-e x1 lanes, 4 x SATA channels, 8 x USB 2.0 + 4 x USB3.0 ports, HD Audio interface and other features. This kind of powerful features make the SECOMExp-Rseries a perfect solution for high-end gaming machines.
PSM Gaming featured products:
- G640s, gaming platform for the Italian AWP market. Specifically designed according to the expected contents of the next gaming regulations, this solution based on Intel® Bay Trail Platform offers high performance and low power consumption, along with hw support of OpenGL 4.0 and H264.
- G920 CHILI, The next Generation Single Board Computer born for Gaming. This platform is based on the next generation AMD architecture designed for high level graphic performance. It includes 3 independent heads with UltraHD 4K resolution and h.264/h.265 4K hardware decoding, along with hardware features to comply with GLI11 certification, and implements a Boot Security Chain to improve security and guarantee easier security tests and audits.
To discover all this and much more, join SECO - PSM Gaming at G2E 2015 (booth 2436).