The only Carrier Board in the market able to join Qseven® CPU modules and MXM Graphic cards.
Optimised for use with QuadMo747-X/T30
The Qseven® Carrier Board SECOCQ7-MXM is the only Carrier Board available in the market able to expand the capabilities offered by Qseven® CPU modules with advanced graphical performances given by MXM Graphic cards.
- Able to accept MXM 3.0 compliant Graphic Cards, both Type “A” and Type “B”. It has Triple HDMI interface, one coming out from Qseven® CPU module, the other derived by Display Ports #A and #C of MXM Graphic Card, plus LVDS interface, carried out from Qseven® CPU module.
- Optimised for use with Quadmo747-X/T30 SECO Qseven® module, based on NVIDIA® Tegra® T30, Quad ARM® Cortex –A9MPcore™ CPU, 1.3GHz per core
- SATA, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, microSD slot
- AC’97 or HD Audio Codec onboard
- Also suitable for heavy computational tasks, using graphic cores of MXM Graphic cards for parallel computational tasks, other than graphical.
||Qseven® Modules offering HDMI and PCI Express x4/x 1 interfaces
MXM 3.0 compliant Graphic cards, both Type "A" and Type "B"
||1 x S-ATA connector
μSD Card Slot
|PCI-e x4 link between Qseven® and MXM3.0 modules
HDMI connection from Qseven® module
Dual HDMI connection derived from Display Ports #A and #C of MXM Graphic Cards
LVDS connection from Qseven® module
||1 Ethernet port directly managed by Qseven® CPU module
1 x Gigabit Ethernet controller embedded on the Carrier Board
||2 USB 2.0 standard ports
Internal Pin Header for 2 additional USB2.0 ports
1 USB On-The Go port
||Embedded AC'97 or HD Audio Codec
||On Board Lithium Battery for CMOS Backup and RTC
||19VDC Power Input
||Operating: 0°C ÷ +60 °C
||200 x 140 mm (7.87" x 5.51")
Compliant to Qseven® Rel.1.20 specifications
SECO is founding member of Qseven® Consortium
More information about this product and reserved material (Application Notes, FAQ, BSP), can be found on our site http://www.secoqseven.com
*User need to register to site before download reserved files. Please if you are a registered user log in in USER AREA